- 1 pork butt or picnic roast- 2-2.5lbs
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup BBQ sauce (the higher quality the better- you want sauce with really good flavor to infuse into the meat.)
- 8 kaiser rolls (or pick your favorite from a local bakery!)
- Chop the onion and place in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add the meat, drizzle the sauce over and set on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4. (If you like your pulled pork really wet, add 2 cups instead.)
- Once the pork is done, shred with two forks and remove any excess fat from the mix.
- Split buns, whip up some slaw (I'm fond of green apple slaw myself) and serve!