This fun and easy baked drumstick recipe highlights the bold flavor that curry lovers crave!
- 5 chicken drumsticks
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon curry powder
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons garlic powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon of coconut oil for greasing baking tray (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Grease a large baking tray with coconut oil.
- Mix the salt, curry powder, and garlic powder together in a bowl.
- Make sure the drumsticks are not too wet, (we want it crispy!).
- Coat each drumstick with the mixture and place on the baking tray. Make sure the drumsticks are not touching each other on the tray.
- Bake for 40 minutes.